Friday, September 8, 2017

Everyday Elegance Dress Form Canvas DT Project for ReneaBouquets

Hey Crafty Friends!  I'm here to finally share another DT Project for ReneaBouquets using the new Beautiful Board Everyday Elegance Frame.  I created a Gorgeous Dress Form with ReneaBouquets Lace. 
I started out with some of Prima's White Crackle Texture Paste and then sprayed some ink on for my background.  I also added some acrylic paint for some shine.

I left Everyday Elegance Frame with it's natural color and I think it was perfect!  I started adding my embellishments and love how it turned out!



I've had ReneaBouquets Shabby Pink Rose Glass Wing Butterflies in my stash for awhile and I knew one day I'd have the perfect project for them!  They matched perfectly for this project!  

I added some beads,  glitter and shard glitter glass for more interest!

Here you can really see the Crackle and check out that Glass Wing Butterfly,  AMAZING!!!


I hope you hop on over to ReneaBouquets to see all the YUMMY new Beautiful Board and much more!

ReneaBouquets Supplies used:

***ReneaBouquets Online 

***ReneaBouquets Etsy Shop

***ReneaBouquets Facebook Page

***ReneaBouquets Blog:

***ReneaBouquets YouTube Channel:

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Creating!

1 comment: