Saturday, September 2, 2017

Ivy Vine Flourish Scrapbook Layout DT Project for ReneaBouquets

Hey Crafty Peeps Phyllis here to share my latest Scrapbook Layout featuring ReneaBouquets new items!  Renea has been super busy creating some AMAZING new Beautiful Board.  I will post some information about ReneaBouquets Beautiful Board at the end of this post!  Be sure to check it out!
For this layout I used a bunch of supplies from ReneaBouquets as usual I LOVE lots of texture!  I started with applying some of Prima's White Crackle Texture Paste thru a stencil and I also used Prima's White Sand Texture Paste thru a stencil and added Embossing Powder to the texture paste.   Then I sprayed some Lindy's Stamp Gang Ink Sprays,  I did some Ink Stamping for more interest to my background.  



I added some Embossing Powders to Beautiful Board Ivy Vine Flourish Chipboard and also to Beautiful Board Ivy Vine Flourish Chipboard which was inspired by me and created by ReneaBouquets which is so AWESOME!!!  
Then I started creating my design placing embellishments on my layout.

I am in Love with ReneaBouquets Genie in a Bottle Butterfly,  I decided to create a shaker for it.  I actually was inspired by the colors on the Genie in a Bottle Butterfly to create this layout!


Somehow I seem to lean toward creating Fairy theme layouts and ReneaBouquets always amazes me with her products!  I just love this Fairy Trinket Pack it was perfect for my layout!



Here is a close up of Beautiful Board and ReneaBouquets Sweet Nothing's Butterfly!  Can you say YUMMY?!!!!




 Another close up of the background work and embellishments!

And of course ReneaBouquets has done it again with some really Amazing Glass Wing embellishments!  Wow I just LOVE this Queen Bee Glass Wing so detailed and Amazing!

Head on over to ReneaBouquets for all your DIY supplies,  you will fall in Love with her handcrafted items!  

Thank you for stopping by!  
Happy Creating!

ReneaBouquets Supplies used:



Reneabouquets Beautiful Board
What makes it sooooo beautiful? Beautiful Board, or B Board for short, was created with both Artists and their environment in mind. Each design was drawn from scratch with details that true artists crave in their products. B Board is manufactured in house, using 100% virgin pulp that gives it over twice as many fibers as regular chipboard for amazing durability, and because it is virgin pulp, not recycled pulp there are no chemicals, or additives that the artist or their environment can be exposed to.
Beautiful Board also comes with an organic, double side coating that provides versatility. Either side can be used, leaving you, the artist, with the choice of creating either right side facing or left side facing art embellishments. The coating provides a Beautiful, Vintage White finish, which means that it can be used as-is right out of the packaging. No gesso or art degree required !! The coating also allows more advanced artists to paint, mist, ink, marker color, emboss, ink rub and more to get a gorgeous, true color that you just can not get from raw chipboard products.
*Engineered and Manufactured in house at Reneabouquets, by Team Member, David Harrison using 100% Virgin Pulp and finished with a all organic coating from Renea's late, Pawpaw's secret recipe that allows the paper to take color that produces amazing, true color with amazing depth and clarity. *Beautiful Board has a 72 point thickness which is slightly thicker than a Nickel *All Beautiful Board Designs are a Reneabouquets Original Design which means:
*The product is designed, drawn and brought to life by Renea Harrison. Original art work, not someone else's clipart. Nor will it ever be, a product created in another country that Renea puts her name on and then pretends that it is hers like some large companies do.
*The product is not created and then sent off to someone else to manufacturer, it is manufactured by Renea and David Harrison, in the Reneabouquets studio and warehouse, in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
*The product will never be mass produced.

*The product will be exclusive to the Reneabouquets Shops.
Beautiful Board Products come in multiple sizes, because we know that “one size does not fit all” Artists.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog, Phyllis. So happy to find it! Your layout is gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete