Monday, October 2, 2017

Life is Lovely Scrapbook Layout DT Project for ReneaBouquets

Have you seen the new collection from Prima-Zella Teal???  OMG this collection is GORGEOUS!!!  
You can purchase the paper collection here>>>Prima Zella Teal 12x12 Paper Collection!  
Ok so here's my layout!  I also recorded a YouTube process video!




I always find the perfect butterflies from ReneaBouquets Butterflies!  And of course ReneaBouquets Beautiful Board created some perfect pieces that will go Amazing with Prima's Zella Teal collection!

I love how soft this collection looks!


Can you say YUMMY to those ReneaBouquets Breathless Glitter Glass Butterflies,  Gorgeous!!!




 Teal is your favorite color you better head on over to ReneaBouquets and grab yours while they're in stock!

If you get a chance to watch my process video please leave me a comment,  I love hearing from you!

Process Video


ReneaBouquets Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Creating!



2 comments:

  1. Hi phyllis
    What a beautiful lay-out.
    Mvg gina Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout, Phyllis! I always love seeing a video with the project.

    ReplyDelete